Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More fashion, more apparel.

I have just added a link to this blog on all of the AndiFashion pages and I plan to use this blog to report news about the progress of the fashion directory. There has been a spurt of new traffic which seems to be just an artifact of internal changes in the Google algorithm but whatever the cause it is very welcome and certainly a reminder of what is my primary job. I am glad that I spent the last several months researching the stock market. It hasn't yeilded much but it has taught me a great deal about business and I can use that knowledge to improve this directory.

I have subscribed to several financial services which all report on companies in the apparel sector and I will be using these analyses to improve the fashion directory.

I have instituted a system which makes it easy for me to review every link in every fashion category every six to eight weeks. I had hoped to do it every thirty days and maybe will get it down to that interval over the next year.

I want to add more categories but all the main apparel categories are covered so I will be looking to add greater detail in the coverage.

These next few days I will be working on the Jewelry categories and hope to post a few gems about that.

No comments: