Monday, January 15, 2007

Jewelry pages continued...

The heavy lifting is done on the jewelry pages, that is all the thumbnails have been updated and the dead links (surprisingly few) have been removed. I have created two new pages Handcrafted Jewelry and Costume Jewelry. Today I will be adding locations and phone numbers to the new pages and updating internal menus to include links to these pages.

The Fine Jewelry pages are still too large and I haven't yet separated out "Fine Art Jewelry." This will be a difficult task because although there are a few sites that specifically label themselves "fine art," most fine jewelry is fine art or very close at least.

I have yet to include the database tables for Vintage Jewelry with these and this too will be a difficult task.

As difficult as making all these decisions is, I do really enjoy working in the jewelry section and may stay here all week. :)

No comments: