Friday, February 03, 2006

Slow but sure progress...

I've been going over the stats from MyBlogLog for the past 36 days and I can see that the home page is going to lose many links because they were clicked just a few times or not at all. I may keep a small number that were not clicked simply because I like them or because they anchor a category, but mostly this will be a "people's choice" winnowing... After these changes are made I will add the MyBlogLog stats to some other pages...

I am also redesigning the apparel database and there will be more clothing links on the home page. I'm not sure how long this will take or when the changes will be reflected on the site, but there is definite progress behind the scenes. The apparel section will be getting a LOT bigger and better.

Andilinks will become a directory mostly for people who wear and buy clothing, though I will also expand the pop music section somewhat as well. My point here is that apparel industry people may visit and use the site from time to time for their own purposes but this will not become another Apparel Search site.

No comments: