Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Andi sites.

I purchased the andifashion.com domain last August and began it as a new site when andilinks.com was banned by Google. But the sandbox kicked in and when andilinks.com was reincluded by Google in September I moved all the fashion/apparel pages back to their original URLs and they once again recovered their traffic.

But now it's February and I'm thinking that I may try moving some pages to andifashion.com. I've also purchased a new domain for pop music and it's generic enough that I could expand it to celebrities in general. Mostly these are insurance against andilinks being banned by Google again, I'd be perfectly happy to have everything on one site.

Anyone who's followed my postings at WebmasterWorld, WebProWorld, or Matt Cutt's blog know how strongly I feel about this.

It will be another week before the Pop Music site is live, I'll still keep the current pages where they are and simply post informative articles at the new site until the sandbox period has passed. The apparel pages are doing so well with Google I'm afraid to move them all at once.

No comments: