Thursday, January 06, 2005

Women's Wear Categories

This is definitely easier than posting to the blog on the Andilinks domain, so I will just replace that entirely with this. The comment feature would be especially difficult to add to the existing template. Not that I expect many comments here, but it is nice to offer that option.

I have added this Women's Wear Category listing, and I will be refining it into a summary page. The entire Women's Wear section has taken me by surprise. I added a small clothing section in September and it began getting search referrals almost immediately. I expanded it and the referrals increased and so that's how the section came to be, though I do find the subject interesting enough to keep my attention. :) It is also easier to understand than many of the technology subjects I cover.

No comments: