Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Britney Spears

Many years ago I made a series of pages on pop stars, there were about thirty. Britney was the first, and while the pages did get a lot of traffic they were a lot of work to maintain and this was cutting into the time I could devote to the rest of the site. So I removed those pages but about a year later I accidentally uploaded the Britney page. It began getting traffic again so I left it.

Now that Brit is back in the news in a good way (mostly) the page began getting traffic again so I revamped it.

I like Britney, I enjoy her work and I wish her well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were one of the eraliest Britney followers and you keep that following very quiet and like keeping a very low profile. I like her too, I must say.

madcelebs.blogspot.com