Monday, November 24, 2008

About Shoes

After all those political posts I have to report on the progress I'm making with the site. I'm working on shoes again and the new progress won't be visible for a few days but I've found a lot of new listings. I'm thinking about three new pages, Mens Shoes, Boots and About Shoes. I need to have a separate page for shoe blogs and shoe information sites because these are crowding the regular listings.

I did create a job listings directory which is helpful for the times we're in but I thought of it because the Sample Cover Letter page is now getting a lot of traffic. No one has yet clicked through to Jobs from the Cover Letter Page but the Jobs pages have just entered the Google index yesterday and have begun getting traffic from there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andi,
Thought yo may be interested in what i am doing!
BEst
Mark

www.highheeledart.com

andi said...

Thanks for this Mark, I'm sure it will delight many who visit my site. I will be including your link on the "About Shoes" page which I should be finishing within a week or so.

And I will be spending a good part of today learning more about your work. :)